Tuesday, November 7, 2017

AR and an Idea

I played around a little with the Aurasma augmented reality software to see what I could possibly do with it. The photo below has an aura on it.


After all this I think my solid idea finally came to me. I think this augmented reality and totally digital thing really evolved from my initial ideas and I felt like it was drifting a little too far from what felt like me and my work. I always envisioned this turning out like something physical like a book and I think I can combine that with augmented reality to make a more modern makeup book. Aurasma definitely opened up more possibilities and ideas for me and I think I want to incorporate it in my project. The makeup tutorial has gone pretty much completely video/web based and with augmented reality I can combine digital with a physical book. I will definitely have to produce some prototypes of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment