Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Transformation and Repetitive Matter

I want to focus on the present moment and the art, as matter exists in present time. I want to transform each of my objects that will be chosen to work on for specific times. I will manipulate and rearrange them in as many ways as i can. Looking for patterns in proposed fruits that i choose for my objects. I will reproduce these as photos, paintings done in stamps of repetitive values, for the fine arts realm that i am aiming for, and then also vectorize each for visual representation. These fruits, as current possible variables to focus on, will be both subjects and raw materials used. The use of texture, illustration, photo, and also typography, where found necessary, will create my visuals as a whole.


No comments:

Post a Comment