Saturday, September 23, 2017

2D comps

The focus of these compositions was to move me from a technical understanding of architecture to a more emotional one. To gain an understanding of what has been mention in and out of class about how buildings carry memories within them. Each image is a portion of my rooms showing all four walls and the space that's filled up in each one while the last on with the least amount of information is the ceiling to my room with damages caused by me playing with a wooden sword that was painted black and it leaving dents and black smudges across my ceiling.







1 comment:

  1. read Maya Lin's first chapter or two, about her method, in her first book Boundaries. she is an architect, most famous for the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial in D.C.
    think how she dwells on her subject, for a long time, before diving in...

    ReplyDelete