Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Visual Story Telling




My show will be called A Hand In Nature. It will be about the influence of nature and the unspoken interaction you have with it and the effect it has on you. I want to make a visual narrative involving nature placed in temporary ways. The items I’ve gathered are reused and reproduced with some new additional items added to each “frame” (Which is what I’ve decided the individual photographs will be called) to create a series of documented arrangements of nature-esque items. I would like to present blown up representations on a wall accompanied by several still and possibly three dimensional works. I am still working with the idea of language. I want to come across as interactive. Since these are only documented as single photographs or videos, I will create an interesting view point that is different from that of the things in which cannot be recreated. I am experimenting with placement in a 2D way since I am making visual arrangements that tell a visual story. I want the viewer to be slowly more interested in investigating these documented arrangements. I feel as if its almost a performance, this sort of larger than life approach that is only captured through a photograph. These landscape patterns I am creating tell a visual story to be encapsulated in my world of the unseen.



















Things I think relate


:


No comments:

Post a Comment