Monday, November 20, 2017

More Alien Studies

Not a huge update this week, just more alien head variations - this time incorporating a few elements of color in several of the designs for more variety. I played with incorporating the "ə" on several of them - not sure how I feel about it as it currently stands - I think I'll have to play more with this to arrange it in a way that makes sense to me. I like some of these more than the ones I created last week, I think because the facial features themselves are more simplified, which just appeals to me more. I'm open to experimenting with both still, but wouldn't mind opinions on which ones come across more appealing/are more effective designs. For next week I may try to have a few patterns or something for these to lay over as we discussed last week as well, to see how they hold up against busy backgrounds and how the two elements will interact.




No comments:

Post a Comment